The Harrison boot is a modern design with a short shaft and side zip for
easy on, easy off comfort. Designed for stye and versatility, the slim shaft
allows these boots to be worn under most slim-cut jeans. Featuring a
signature Ringers Western rubber insert into a leather sole providing extra
grip with the soft and flexible support that leather offers. Constructed with a Goodyear welt for durability and full glove leather lining allowing your feet to breathe and absorbs moisture.
Your boots are a product we stand behind - thoughtfully designed in Australia to cover all the conditions of our beautiful Country. They have been carefully handcrafted by the hands of over 100 highly skilled traditional artisans in Leon, Mexico.
Through work, adventure, the paddocks, the pub and all that life throws at you –
we’ve got you covered. These boots are for you to enjoy today and for years to come.
- Premium full grain cowhide leather
- Smooth black finish
- Round toe
- 3/4 Goodyear welt craftsmanship
- Leather-lined Poron insole
- Leather midsole with steel shank and cork filling for lasting comfort and maximum support
- Leather sole with Ringers Western Signature rubber grip insert
- Stacked leather heel with reinforced rubber heel for grip
- Full glove leather lining
- 31.75mm heel height
- Handcrafted in Mexico
Each pair is individually polished by hand. The nature of the skins adds slight
variations in every pair which is the mark of truly handcrafted footwear and enables the look to get better with age.