The Davidson is a classic round toe roper boot, with angled heel creating a
timeless boot that bridges the gap between Western boot and dress boot, offering a sleek silhouette, supreme quality, and comfort.
They are practical because of their lighter weight and the full grain leather shaft
extends up the calf 11 1/2" for extra protection and support. The boots are constructed with a Goodyear welt for durability, while the rubber sole provides an extremely comfortable footprint thanks to an inner cork filling that adapts to each foot. The full glove leather lining allows your feet to breathe and absorbs moisture, providing all-day comfort.
Your boots are a product we stand behind - thoughtfully designed and tested in Australia to withstand even the harshest conditions of our beautiful Country. They have been carefully handcrafted by the hands of over 100 highly skilled traditional artisans in Leon, Mexico.
Through work, adventure, the paddocks, the pub and all that life throws at
you – we’ve got you covered.
These boots are for you to enjoy today and for years to come.
- Premium calfskin leather
- 11 1/2" shaft height
- Round toe
- Pull tabs both sides with embossed Signature Bull
- 3/4 Goodyear welt craftsmanship
- Water resistant, keeps your feet dry from light water exposure
- Leather-lined Poron insole
- Leather midsole with steel shank and cork filling for lasting comfort and maximum support
- Leather sole with Ringers Western rubber grip insert
- Angled stacked leather heel with reinforced rubber heel for grip
- Full glove leather lining
- Handcrafted in Mexico
Each pair is individually polished by hand. The nature of the skins adds
slight variations in every pair which is the mark of truly handcrafted
footwear and enables the look to get better with age.
The EE sizing is best suited for a wider foot