The Kimberley is a classic round toe roper boot, built to work as hard as you do. They are practical because of their lighter weight and the full grain leather shaft extends up the calf 11 1/2" for extra protection and support. The boots are constructed with a Goodyear welt for durability, while the rubber sole provides an extremely comfortable footprint thanks to an inner cork filling that adapts to each foot. The full glove leather lining allows your feet to breathe and absorbs moisture, providing all-day comfort.
Your boots are a product we stand behind - thoughtfully designed and tested in Australia to withstand even the harshest conditions of our beautiful Country. They have been carefully handcrafted by the hands of over 100 highly skilled traditional artisans in Leon, Mexico.
Through work, adventure, the paddocks, the pub and all that life throws at you – we’ve got you covered.
These boots are for you to enjoy today and for years to come.
- Premium full grain leather
- Vintage finished leather (pull-up leather)
- 11 1/2" shaft height
- Round toe
- Pull tabs both sides with embossed Signature Bull
- 3/4 Goodyear welt craftsmanship
- Water resistant, keeps your feet dry from light water exposure
- Leather-lined Poron insole
- Leather midsole with steel shank and cork filling for lasting comfort and maximum support
- Rubber sole
- Stacked leather heel with reinforced rubber heel for grip
- Full glove leather lining
- 34.9mm heel height
- Handcrafted in Mexico
Each pair is individually polished by hand. The nature of the skins adds slight variations in every pair which is the mark of truly handcrafted footwear and enables the look to get better with age.
- We recommend ordering half a size smaller than your usual boot size for best fit.
- The EE sizing is best suited for a wider foot.